With Fillable PDFs, you can convert an existing editable PDF form into a Gravity Forms form without having to manually create every individual field.
Selecting the PDF to Import
- Navigate to the Gravity Forms Import/Export page, found under the Forms menu in the WordPress admin.
- Click the Import PDF tab.
- Select the local editable PDF file you would like to import or the existing Fillable PDFs template.
Creating the Form
- Enter in the desired form title.
- Update detected PDF fields as necessary.
- Leaving the field label empty for a field will exclude it from the new form.
- Any field types that contain choices will display a Choices button to allow for customization.
- Click Import Form.