Scheduling Entry Deletion
Setting up Entry Automation to automatically delete your form’s entries can be done in a few simple steps.
Creating a New Entry Automation Task
- Navigate to the form you want to automatically delete entries for.
- At the top of the form editor, hover over the Settings link and select Entry Automation from the drop down menu.
- Click the Add New button to create a new automation action.
- Insert a Task Name to uniquely identify this automation action.
Setting Up Entry Deletion
- Select Delete Entries as the Automation Action.
- Select the date and time you first want this Entry Automation Task to run in the Start Running Task field.
- Choose how often you want your Entry Automation Task to run in the Run Task Every field.
Selecting the Date Range
The Select Date Range field allows you to set a range of what entries should be selected for deletion based on the entry creation date.
The From date range field sets the beginning date of the range. When the From field is left empty, all entries since the beginning of time will be selected.
The To date range field sets the end date of the range. When the To field is left empty, all entries up until the time your Entry Automation Task is being run will be selected.
You can set your own date range using plain English phrases (e.g. “yesterday”, “2 hours”, “5 weeks”). When entering a date, Entry Automation will display a preview relative to the current time. If the entered date is invalid, an error will be displayed.