Easy Passthrough for Gravity Forms makes it easy to transfer entry data from one Gravity Forms form to another. Instead of spending time setting up dynamic parameter names and customizing confirmation query strings, data can be passed by setting up an Easy Passthrough configuration. Note: File upload fields are not supported by Easy Passthrough.
Creating an Easy Passthrough Configuration
- On the form data needs to be passed to, go to the Form Settings page and click on the Easy Passthrough tab.
- Click the Add New button to create a new Configuration.
- Select the form you want the entry data to transfer from.
- In the Map Fields section, select what field on the current form should be populated from the field value of the source form. Fields on both forms that share the same name will be automatically selected.
- Enable Conditional Logic if you only want an entry data to be passed through if it matches certain criteria.
- Click the Update Configuration button.