This version packs a couple new features as well as a handful of bug fixes.
With Fillable PDFs 4.0 you can now export your generated PDFs out to Dropbox automatically on generation.
Once you authenticate the product with Dropbox, you’ll have access to a new “Integrations” tab in your Fillable PDFs feed settings. Here you can toggle on Dropbox and specify where you’d like the generated PDF to be sent to in your Dropbox, you can even do handy things like pass in dynamic data from the form entry to organize the PDFs using unique identifiers.
For more on this and how to get started, check out our documentation.
Note: Dropbox integration is only available to Professional and Agency tier Fillable PDFs license holders.
Support for Gravity Wiz’s QR Code Perk
Our fellow Gravity Forms Certified Developer, Gravity Wiz recently added a new Perk to their Gravity Perks suite that allows you to generate QR codes dynamically using your entry data, among some other cool features.
Since this is a great boost to our document generation toolkit, we’ve integrated with the Perk to allow you to use it as part of your document generation setups in Fillable PDFs.
To take advantage of this once you’ve installed the Perk from Gravity Wiz, you can use the “Merge Tag” mapping option in the Fillable PDFs mapper and enter either a shortcode or qr code enable merge tag into the text input (for more on configuration or your options with both the shortcode and merge tag, take a look at Gravity Wiz’s awesome documentation).
When the PDF is generated, we’ll process that shortcode or QR code enabled merge tag to pull out the URL for the QR code image the Perk generates and flag that for embedding into the mapped field.
- Added support for Gravity Forms QR Code.
- Added support for uploading generated PDFs to Dropbox.
- Updated background update logic to automatically update minor and maintenance builds.
- Fixed a fatal error when trying to save a generated PDF to a relative path.
- Fixed an issue where field size could not be changed on imported PDFs.
- Fixed PHP notice when checking if base Fillable PDFs path is public.
- API: Added new Fillable_PDFs_API class.